St. Patrick’s Weekend
Francie’s Tavern - Road Race & Parade Party Central
March 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd 2014
108 Maple St. Holyoke, MA
Thursday Night – March 20, 2014 – 7 PM to??
- Midlife Crisis
- Holyoke's Own
- The Knots
Friday – March 21, 2014
Friday Night – March 21,2014 - 7 PM to??
- Franny O Show
- Followed By the Fabulous ***Frank Manzi Band***
- Corned Beef Sandwich's - No Covers!
All Weekend!! (Saturday March 22, & Sunday March 23)
- Huge Heated Tent – Road Race starts in front of Francie’s Tavern
- PIG PARK BBQ- Hot Delicious Southern BBQ
- March Madness – 4 HD Large Screen TV’S
- Irish Keg Wagon!
- Heineken/Guinness - Promotions!
- Parade Day – Tent opened – Food & Entertainment!
- HOLYOKE’S ROAD RACE CENTRAL!
- THE BEST BAR IN HOLYOKE!
Saturday - March 22, 2014 - Noon to??
Sunday March 23, 2014, Noon To??
- Franny O Show
- Holyoke's Own Caledonian Pipe Band.
THE HALFWAY To ST. PATRICKS DAY PARTY click here for more!
Francie's Tavern supports "Joe's Ride" in the Pan-Mass Challenge to fight cancer. Click here for more info.
A Holyoke Tradition since 1933. Where we believe the drinks just taste better!
Hours: Opens Daily at 11:00 am–2:00 am
108 Maple St, Holyoke, MA 01040
Cross Streets: Between Hampden St and Lyman St
Francie's Tavern is a Holyoke Tradition since 1933. It has evolved over the years due to our great customer base. Today we feature 5 large screen TV's, Keno, a beautiful cherry bar and seating for about 50 people. Francie's is a great sports bar in a pub style atmosphere.
We have 10 beers on draft, great bar pizzas, and a professional bar staff. We are now celebrating 80 years of serving the finest in spirits and drinking environment in downtown Holyoke.